Wednesday, January 10, 2007

what is delicious

So what is delicious exactly? Well, the origins of the phrase date back to an old Penny Arcade comic:


I can hear your thoughts. "What does that have to do with this blog? Is this a blog about candy or something? That shit's lame." Good news for you then, because this is a blog about video gaming. This isn't a news site, so I'll never have some breaking news story, but you can expect logical, thought-out responses to gaming current affairs that represent a consumer's point of view. Not only that, but maybe occasionally I'll accidentally click on Photoshop and decide to try my hand at some rudimentary, but funny webcomic designs, or open Audacity and record a podcast entry. Don't expect it often, because I'll only release things that are entertaining.

Anything you do to get involved will only make this site better. So, as this blog develops, send me your feedback as often as possible, post your comments, share your opinions, get involved. Whenever I read an opinion that I feel is rational enough and developed enough to warrant a shout-out, then I'll make sure to add it on to the original post and maybe even offer up my own response. I want this to be the kind of site where if you email me, I'll email you, not just let it sit in my inbox collecting virtual dust. If you want to write up an article or your own blog post, feel free to submit it, and if it's good enough, it'll be posted.

So what is delicious, you ask? The future, baby.

Our future.

digg this add to del.icio.us stumble!

No comments:

Post a Comment