Friday, January 8, 2010

what is delicious HD

Like the last time I redesigned the site, I only intended to make one small change, accidentally messed with something else that gave me an idea, and hours later, here we are:

Before



After

Also, I've been double-spacing the text recently so it's easier to read, and I spent at least an hour or two previewing how the site would look in various other fonts, but decided it's probably best left in Verdana. You know your life is exciting when you find yourself researching the differences between geometric and humanist sans-serif fonts, right?

1 comment:

  1. Ha, you go nuts with these redesign ideas. I love the new HD look though. My monitor is fairly wide, and the new setup definitely fills my screen more thoroughly.

    Also, the expanded banner is quite awesome.

    ReplyDelete