Sunday, July 20, 2008

Screw Windows

    Wondering what's been taking so long? Let me just be completely candid here: I hate Windows. My computer crashed, wiped my hard drive, and with it, all the articles I had written, the graphics I had made, everything. That happened a few months back. After that, I was pretty discouraged and didn't write or do anything productive in relation to this blog for awhile.

    But I think it's been long enough, and now I'm on a MacBook, so I think I'll be able to return to work pretty soon.

    I really should've cleared the air sooner though, because looking at the front page, it just looks like I keep promising to reboot and keep pushing it back for no apparent reason. Kind of frustrating to see, actually.

    Anyway, there you go.

2 comments:

  1. Well, it's good to see you back on the scene.

    I plan on moving to either Linux (Ubuntu) or Mac OS in the future. I'm currently on Windows XP and don't want to move to Windows Vista.

    Look forward to your upcoming work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, man. While I write up all the stuff that got wiped and redo all the graphics and everything, I'm hoping that I'll be able to find time to keep write more various stuff to keep the blog going. The next few months are going to be pretty crazy though.

    My brother uses Linux; he really likes it, but to me, it just seems like a stopgap between Windows and Mac OS. Then again, Linux is free, and both are better than Windows.

    ReplyDelete