Monday, August 31, 2009

Time To Play God of War Again... And Again


Sony just announced that they're bringing both God of War and God of War II to one Blu-ray disc called God of War Collection with full trophy support and upgraded 1080p HD graphics for $39.99 sometime this holiday season.

Some of these trophies are going to be tough. Bet on trophies for beating the game on the hardest difficulty, all the side challenges, and probably something sadistic like playing through the whole game without opening any health chests.

I typically play through both of these games annually anyway, but now that they've been upgraded with HD graphics and trophies, well... I'll be playing God of War Collection if you need me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually really looking forward to this as well. Having missed out on playing these many years back, I desperately have been searching for a way to fulfill that goal.

    I'll be buying this on day one.

    ReplyDelete